Wednesday, January 4, 2012

People

 
 






This little girl just put that leaf in her hair.  I thought it was so darn cute :)







This is my lovely little sister Melanie :)







This one is one of my favorites!







Sometimes I get pretty excited when we do a little photo shoot.



















Why am I holding a feather right in front of my face?  I don't know... Maybe I was trying to be artistic or something.







I took a jazz class up at school and asked one of my classmates to do a jump for me :)



In a dark, cold, and wet car garage.







I found this door frame and thought it was one of the coolest things ever.



Me and my best friend Whitney!











LOVE the colors!



We found that chair in the dumpster and put it in the middle of no where to take this picture.











My little brother Brandon skipping rocks.






My older sister Ali enjoying the flowers :)







Hiking with my best friend Jon :D

























I love this one! So cute!







































Two of my good friends, Whitney and Cabel.







































My little sister, Melanie, LOVES music.



I love my new boots :)












No comments:

Post a Comment