Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Baby Photos

On Thanksgiving, I got to capture some amazing pictures like this one! This is my ADORABLE second cousin, Peter. Yes, he has a perfect Gerber face :)



Here he is again, chillin' with his grandpa.



AWW!  His profile is so cute!  Look at that neck! :)



Yep.  He'd make a great commercial.



This is my little cute cousin Sadie Mae on Christmas!
 


I really like this photo of Briella.  Simple but so cute!



Briella again!  Look at that face especially those eyes!



Little Libby on Christmas!



Yep!  It was her first birthday :)


 
And of course she enjoyed the classic chocolate cake :)



Captured the Gerber face!



After enjoying a chocolate cake for about 30 minutes, it was time to rinse off in the kitchen sink.


 
I'm sure at times life can be hard being a triplet...



Honestly, I don't know who's baby this is.  But I had to take some pictures of him! :)



Yeah, he's adorable :)



Sometimes kids sleep with action figures in there mouth.



I took this while I was holding Rocky, my cousin, a few weeks after his birth.



Bishop playing in the dirt :)





No comments:

Post a Comment